Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Another milestone.............


Last month I was very excited to report that in May 2014 my blog had obtained 123,700 page views.  Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever believed that my blog would generate so much interest from you the readers.  But when results started accumulating for June 2014, I was absolutely blown away!  The totals kept growing and growing and I’m very proud and humbled to tell you that the number of page views for June increased by 57,344 making the new monthly record for page views at 181,044!  Below I have plotted the number of page views by month and year and then superimposed an exponential curve on it.  The R2 value is 0.964 which tells me that there’s a probability that my blog’s page views are expanding exponentially each month which absolutely shocks me.  I want to thank everyone for reading my blog and telling your friends about it.  Who knows where next month with be?

Bob Sproull

No comments: