Friday, December 5, 2014

Announcement of a special Case Study on DDMRP

A good friend of mine, David Proveda has agreed to write a posting on my blog about a sensational improvement project he has been working on.  David is the Director of Demand Driven Institute, LATAM.  I will actually be posting a paper he has written entitled Reversal of Fortune - From Crisis to "Supplier of the Year" in 18 months.  You will recall that in Focus and Leverage Parts 381 through 388 I wrote about something called Demand Driven MRP (DDMRP).  David used many of the principles and techniques that I wrote about.  You may also remember that recently I announced the 2015 Demand Driven World Conference in Houston, Texas in March of next year.  David will be one of the speakers and will talk about this incredible transformation that he was a part of.  Keep your eyes open for this posting which should start on Monday and will be done as two postings.  You don't want to miss it.

Bob Sproull

No comments: