Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Book Update

It's been a while since I've posted here on Focus and Leverage, but as I told you several posts back, Bruce Nelson and I have been working on both the Second Edition to Epiphanized and the sequel to it.  On the second edition of Epiphanized, we have reviewed the final proofs and returned them to the publisher, so it should be going into production soon.  Our sequel is now fully written and we'll be sending it to our new publisher to begin the publishing process.  Bruce and I are very excited about these two books coming out, especially with our new publisher.  Actually our new publisher is the same one who published my first two books.  We had to change publishers for a couple of reasons.  First, our old publisher ignored translation offers from people in China, India, France and Spain.  The other reason is, the first edition of Epiphanized was full of mistakes and errors.  One major reason is that it went to press without Bruce and I being able to review it.

In the next couple of weeks, I will be back here writing regular blog posts.  Because I have been having regular posts, last month the number of page views fell to its lowest level in over a year at 68,000.  You will recall that in October of last year it had hit a high of just under 334,000 page views.  I look forward to getting back in the blog saddle again and thanks everyone for your patience.

Bob Sproull

No comments: